And You’re Here…Why?July 30, 2010
So, I’ve been looking at the stats of my blog in some more detail lately, and I’ve noticed a sorta weird trend – more than 1/2 (sometimes even as much as 2/3) of my daily hits come from home-page visits….yet, only a few people each day are visiting Grooveshark for my playlists. Why are you here? Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate the traffic. I’m just curious. Leave some comments!
Today’s playlist is made up of some oldish hits – with the exception of Frankly, Mr. Shankly and Watching the Detectives. Those are just great songs. Also, does anyone else find it sad that all these “old” songs get grouped together, as if they were homogenous? I sure hope Eminem and Chris Brown are never considered equal.
- Frankly, Mr. Shankly by The Smiths
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice by The Beach Boys
- Jack and Diane by John Mellencamp
- American Girl by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- Born in the U.S.A. by Bruce Springsteen
- Eight Days a Week by The Beatles
- Rebel Rebel by David Bowie
- Rock the Casbah by The Clash
- Watching the Detectives by Elvis Costello
- People are Strange by The Doors