I’ve returned from the little rock I inhabited for the last week. Namely, Oahu, which was a party more or less the entire time, mostly thanks to my cousin. That was the fastest week of my life – I barely even had time to make my skin tan enough to not be blinding!
Now I’m back in overcast Seattle, basking in the balmy mid-50’s. Normally, I couldn’t care less, but it’s summer and I just left mid 80’s weather. If I could capitalize numbers, that 80 would be capitalized.
I’ve got a nice chill, semi-poppy, soft rock playlist for today (or tonight, rather). Many of you are probably more familiar with Nirvana’s cover of song 10 – I assure you, the original is just as good.
- Mad World by Gary Jules
- Only Ones Who Know by Arctic Monkeys
- Anyone Else But You by The Moldy Peaches
- Oscar Wilde by Company of Thieves
- The Long List of Girls by The Blow
- 1234 by Feist
- Summer Skin by Death Cab For Cutie
- Easy Tonight by Five For Fighting
- Candle in the Wind by Elton John
- The Man Who Sold the World by David Bowie